- The Gallery Studio a working studio. There may be wet paint, potentially harmful art materials and works in progress on open display and you enter at your own risk.
- Do not touch the art materials. If you are interested in them, please ask Kate.
- Children must be supervised by their guardian/s at all times. Small children/toddlers must be carried or stay outside.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on leads, or can be left outside at our doggie watering station (if the studio is busy, I may request that you leave them outside).
- Access may be limited to a smaller area of the studio near the door, when I am working.
- Please use your common sense and bahave responsibly when in the studio. Always ask if you are in doubt.
- Kate reserves the right to ask you or a member of your party to leave if they do not act responsibly or considerately to others.
- Kate Pettitt/Bivouac Ltd is not liable for any injury or damage to property brought about by your failure to comply with these Terms.
- There is a gravelled car park to the front of the studio and one step up into my studio (there is no ramp).
- There are some raised concrete areas outside, near the front display window.
- Once inside the Gallery Studio, the accessible areas are flat.
- Access may be limited to a smaller area of the studio if I am working.
- There is an outside toilet with a raised boundary, accessed via a sloping concrete path.
- If you are unable to access the studio, I would be very happy to bring anything you wish to see to you at the door.
- It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these terms and assess your own access requirements. If in doubt, please ask.
- The studio and any workshops/one-to-one sessions will comply with any current guidelines that might be in place.
- Please be respectful of other visitors, especially if they are clinically vulnerable or anxious.
- Hand sanitiser is available to use.
- Masks are not required, but disposable masks are available if you would prefer me to wear one.
- You can contact me in advance of your visit if you have any special requirements or concerns.