You can view and purchase selected works at:
- Pyramid Gallery, York
My work is regularly on show in the Gallery, and I am taking part in their Summer Exhibition, on now until 2nd September 2019.
- The Corner Gallery, York
- A visit to my studio in Castlegate, York (by appointment – please contact me to arrange a convenient day and time).
- Giclée prints, selected works on paper, life studies, books and art cards can be purchased via my online shop. A selection of giclée prints is also available at Corner Gallery, York.
If you are a gallery owner or representative and think we could work well together, please contact me.
Upcoming exhibitions and residencies
- 23, 24, 25, 26 August 2019 (August Bank Holiday weekend): Open studio event at Castlegate House, York. Open 10am–5pm each day.
A fond farewell to Castlegate House, my studio for over 12 years, and a chance to find out about my new studio in Holtby, York. I will be exhibiting and selling my own work and my good friend and artist, Lynne Roebuck will also be showing and selling her en plein air landscape paintings. Castlegate House will be open to the public on Sunday 25th, so there will be a chance to look around the building too (please note that only the studio will be open for the other days)
- September 2019: Home and Away – Month-long joint exhibition with artist Anna Harding in the Garden Room at The Golden Ball, York featuring original paintings, works on paper and giclée prints
- October 2019 (dates TBC): Launch event at Arnup Studios, York
Celebrating my new studio and all the opportunities it will bring. Other artists and makers will also on site. A good chance to pick up some early Christmas presents as well as having a nosey around the new studio!
- January 2020 (dates TBC): Exhibition with York Artworkers Association at Pyramid Gallery, Stonegate, York
Past exhibitions and residencies
- 6, 7, 13 and 14 April 2019: York Open Studios, Castlegate House, York
Read about York Open Studios 2019
- 19th January –13th Feb 2019: Pyramid Gallery, York
Solo show, exhibiting alongside ceramic works by John and Jude Jelfs
Read about this exhibition.
(Also pictured in main image)
- 26–28 October 2018: Art&, (taking part with Corner Gallery), York Racecourse Knavesmire Stand, North Yorkshire
- September 2018: Nature and Nurture – Month-long solo exhibition at Stillingfleet Lodge Gardens. Framed works on paper and limited edition giclée prints of sketches and studies of the gardens and the natural world. Read about this exhibition
View Yorkshire Living article (pdf)
- 4–31st August 2018: Town and Country – Month-long joint exhibition with artist Anna Harding at The Golden Ball, York features paintings, drawings and giclée prints
- 14, 15 and 21, 22 April 2018: My studio in Castlegate, York, was open for York Open Studios 2018 over two weekends in April. Read about this exhibition
- Pyramid Gallery, York 12–29 January 2018. Part of the York Artworkers Association exhibition. Read about this exhibition
- 9th December 2017–8th January 2018: According to McGee, 8 Tower Street, York
- 15th October 2016–6th January 2017: Fulford Framing, Fishergate, York.
- May–October 2016: Café No8, Gillygate, York.